View Single Post
Old 01.15.2015, 02:55 PM   #49
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
ATELJE - Meditation

Yeah I know there was a crappy pitchfork review that just dropped, and that the album's already been released to acclaim from those who care (apparently none of them are in the US or work at Apple or Spotify), but Dan Livvsik's new joint as ATELJE is really gods-damned interesting.

Most def my pick for the week, whether it's the right week or not. I am waiting for the LP to arrive in the mail, but the stock shortage may screw me on that one.

Anyway, for my fellow electronic mini genre birdwatchers, it's an amazing way to kick off the year. High class fucking music. This is "drive around in your Mercedes sipping coffee and feeling superior" music.

No.. It's seriously good, and not in a snobby way.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|