View Single Post
Old 10.25.2016, 07:18 PM   #1411
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69
Why do they have to shut up? It shows a blatant disregard for basic security. And she wasn't some peon at Home Depot, she was SecState, if anyone should understand security it should have been her. She put Federal Classified material on an unsecure network. It is an example, like her phone, that she doesn't have to follow the rules. What has she ever done except vote for every version of the patriot act?

She set up the private server in order to complete Pay to Play between herself and the Clinton Foundation.

Ugh. The Clinton Foundation scare tactics are soooo four months ago. The foundations has been investigated, and again there is no evidence of it being anything other than a fucking charity. And a pretty damn successful one at that. No misappropriation of funds was discovered. It was all just absolute bluster.

And she actually didn't place the emails on an "unsecure" server. They were essentially on a VPN. Extremely private. You've got it all backwards. She had to turn over the emails from the secure private server to public officials during Benghazi. And she did. And what was found? Nothing of any consequence.

Not saying nothing unethical happened in either instance, but the investigations yielded no evidence of anything like that, so .... moving on.

I have a work email address and anpersonal email address like most folks probably do. The professional address is a perk of the job. As a journalist I deal with a lot of secure and private information and communicate on a regular basis with mayors, the offices of state representatives, cops, etc. I have a work-issue phone that I'm allowed to set up my personal email on. And guess what? Sometimes, I accidentally write to my editor with my personal email, or write to my mom and dad with my work email when I'm using the AppleMail client.

People should shut up about it because it's non-news, and has no bearing on HRC's ability to be president. Also because ishe Fucking cooperated with authorities every step of the way, and the Feds cleared her.

Again... moving... on.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|