View Single Post
Old 09.27.2010, 10:21 AM   #252
TheFoxBen
expwy. to yr skull

TheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
I don't think that's the definition of "hypocritical" -- you read them and enjoy them, no biggy. Who cares? I don't. I mean, I would highly suggest reading a website that has some integrity and reccomends music that isn't based on payola, but hey, that's just me. If dull bland safe music is your thing, then there's plenty of it out there, and Pitchfork is probably going to give it a great score every day. Enjoy!

I don't "enjoy" them, it's just a habit for me to go on that website and read the music news, I don't even read their reviews actually and I don't download every album that gains a BNM rating... I don't go there for music recommendations.

TheFoxBen is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|