View Single Post
Old 10.15.2007, 10:13 AM   #206
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALIEN ANAL
so moms in hospital for possible heart attack
i was for my arm
neice is for some reason
and good family friend was in a motorbike accident and nearly dead

SONICL IS THE TOP POSTER HERE, AND YOU WILL TREAT HIM AS SUCH, LEST YE WANT A SMITING!

now, with that said, maybe you should concentrate on all this negative energy that you have surrounding yrself (like a big black aura of doom), and stop being such a angry pup towards people.

yr a manic, I can tell, but sometimes you just have to slog through the bad times with grace.

also, I've yet to hear you come up with a new and improved reason as to why yr hand is broken.

here's some more:

"super-sonic-flight-test-ejection-seat-malfunction"
"ninja training school, wood chopping practice"
"I'm sorry, the government won't let me tell you"

now, do you see how all these reasons are superior to "I was skateboarding high"? the truth won't get you laid, my friend. the truth won't get you laid.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|