View Single Post
Old 08.03.2011, 12:33 AM   #94
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by E. Noisefield
Ha!

Jet Set was my first SY record. I was a Nirvana/Pearl Jam/NIN average alterna-guy at the time, but I'd seen pictures of SY and thought "That is the coolest band on the planet" so I picked up a copy when I saw it used at a store in Berkely (I think).

Long story short- though it was definitely a bizarre intro. to the band, I love that album with all my heart.

There was "Snub"-named television program. It was 1989 or 1990, when there was Sonic Youth. There are some short interviews and "Teenage Riot" and "providence" -videos. I wasnīt so impressed about them then, but then I read maybe year after a review from Goo. I decided to buy it as christmas present to my brother, but it happenend that I loved it much more than he . So thatīs how my Sonic-love started.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|