View Single Post
Old 12.01.2010, 02:16 PM   #24
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
Best show ever. I have every episode on dvd, and watch em all the time. Mike Judge fucked up the dvd release by not trying to get more music videos and for cutting 55 episodes from the sets (and editing many of the existing episodes). He said he was embarassed by the early episodes.. many of which was his best work.

Thanks for the link, btw.

but what sucks about the DVD is that the music videos and episodes are separated, that is not authentic, and it kinda kills the flow! but yes, this one of the single most hilarious shows ever, and it deserved its immense popularity. Remember the comedy books that came out and all the merchandise? I wish I still had some of that crap, though I do have a shit load of the TOPS beavis and butthead cards, they are pricelessly funny!

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|