Thread: LULU
View Single Post
Old 11.08.2011, 03:44 PM   #65
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death
this particular record is bolder and more daring than anything Animal Collective - the first ''cool'' band that popped up into mind - have ever done. In that respect I don't understand why it's getting slated so much. Some of the lyrics are brilliant. In a couple of songs I find them even brutally sad. As you may already know, there aren't that many great lyricists in rock music at the moment.

Slagged especially by people who haven't listened to it or only heard a 10 second snippet - but thats what passes for opinion these days.

It probably did not need to be a double CD, however...

I think Lou's wife told him to do this, she's a pop culture mastermind and knows this will keep in him in the public eye.

And to anyone who says Lou hasn't done anything value since the 70's, if you haven't listened to his CD with his wife recorded at The STone then you don't know what you are talking about.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|