View Single Post
Old 09.15.2013, 01:09 AM   #117
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverasskiss
^^i know. feel you. you read me like an open book pal.

maybe it goes a little bit more deeper for me. like social issues. or trying to prove something.

That is what it is for a lot of people. We perpetuate our inner junior high schooler who dates to prove something both to themselves and the observing world. Hence centered. If we date people out of principle rather than sincerity, we only objectify them and its why so many of our relationships don't work, because they never were meant to, they were forced and feigned. I often think this same way, and then push myself to get balanced. If my heart and mind don't flow in unity, I'm no good for anybody else anyway. I'm just using them to stoke my ego, or to try and quell the egos of other. Ego is empty, it decays on its own, it doesn't need to be quelled and especially never stoked.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|