View Single Post
Old 05.04.2006, 08:55 AM   #31
kingcoffee
expwy. to yr skull

kingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asses
Im not bashing NYC: G&F. I just don't think it was that good of an album. It's decent, but not great. And neither is Rather Ripped. I also agree w/ Wax. Some of you people are taking this downloading thing way too fucking serious. So what if some of us download for free? We're going to keep doing it whether you like it or not. So suck it up and accept it as a reality and an inevitability. You act like whiney babies!!!! And yes, the new album is predictable and rather weak! I love the band, I truly do! And I do like Rather Ripped. It's an okay record. But we can't expect to just kiss the band's ass every time they put out an album. Sometimes great musicians release not so great music. It happens. If you like the album, thats cool. No big deal. If you don't like the album, then this is just as good a place to discuss opinions as any. Just because we all come here to talk about the band doesnt mean we have to kiss up to them. It's constructive criticism. I for one won't stoop to ignorant, childish criticism toward the new album. And I won't get angry at people who don't like the same records as me. Everyone GET OVER IT!
kingcoffee is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|