View Single Post
Old 10.11.2016, 07:16 PM   #1136
pepper_green
Banned

pepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
I'm not sure how much you're joking exactly, but here's how much I'm joking: 0.
Yeah, nigger jokes. Like, a lot of them. Also weird black-label racist country music playing from backyard stereos. So.. more nigger jokes. And people driving pickups with MASSIVE confederate flags flapping in the breeze.

my god man, I don't know whether to believe you or feel sorry for you. I live in south Georgia and I've never experienced anything as drastic as this. of course, i'll have the cynical naysayers that'll try to debunk my statement like "oh yr just used to it and sticking up for where you live" but, it's true.

but see, here's the kicker and what's really scary: where I live blacks are the majority, so that's got a lot of positive advantages over a complete non-white hate fest. it's like the south has learnt to balance out it's racism behind closed doors and vehicles turning jokes into light Pryor imitations. it's here, most definitely but, now I see it might be less indigenous to the south which isn't the majority view point world wide because of slavery and the dreaded Civil War "ugh" redneck reputation.

what's so scary is that this kind of outrageous attitude you described about race hate is happening in mostly white majority sections of the country far away from the Dixie line which, in my opinion, makes these kind of people even more cowardly and naive. it's like hating samoans for no reason what so ever for the simple fact they've never met one. fucking crazy!!!

I went into drunken depth on this in the hip hop thread about isolated, secretly racist whites but, you guys heartbreakingly suggested I might be a racist while me trying to prove racism might just be more prevalent elsewhere. prob, because Im a lame brain drunk jackass. feeling frisky because of the weather with no humidity.
pepper_green is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|