View Single Post
Old 04.17.2012, 10:45 PM   #1274
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
You've seen Bayern more than I have so you're better placed to put their performance in context, but I thought they did well against an obviously difficult side. Kroos I thought was excellent and Ribery and Alba and I really thought Gomez was very good, especially as the game went on. Him and Kroos seemed in the middle of everything, although I totally agree about Robben. It was a very to-and-fro game for me and there were definitely periods where Bayern seemed under the cosh but on the whole I'd say Real definitely seemed more below par and as Gomez and Kroos grew further into the game, Ronaldo, Ozil and Benzema seemed to fade. You're right about the midweek fixtures potentially having a bearing on things, especially for Real.

Classic Mourinho post match quote: ‘I don’t criticise the referee, I accept his decisions. They scored a goal which should have been disallowed but that doesn’t give me any reason to criticise.’

ha ha, if anything, the ref should have booted out marcelo.

the thing with gomez you see he's the bundesliga's top scorer, he's got 25 goals in 30 games, he's got more goals than robben and ribery combined, but both against dortmund and in most of this game it's like he wasn't there-- he was present at the end of the game fortunately, but he's usually very active in other circumstances, he plays really close to the goal. i didn't see the mainz game cuz it was boring, but he didn't start in it, though i read he played the last 30 minutes, but that game ended 0-0..

still, i hope he's in full form for the next game. see here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1n3grYl8jJw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8ap1lBZFMM
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|