View Single Post
Old 05.23.2016, 10:41 PM   #2027
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skuj
Can't wait to hear it after he is done fucking with it!!

I had this weird dream last night: Van Morrison declared that Astral Weeks is a living / breathing album. The 1968 release was just version 1. Kids started diggin' the 2016 updates.

Dude, he IS done fucking with it. It's available to buy. It's on his website, it's on Spotify, it's on Google Play, Tidal and Apple Music (though not on iTunes for some reason).

The fucking with TLOP is over. Has been since early April. Go fucking buy it (or do whatever) and listen to the goddamn thing! Why you holdin' back?

(Also, listen to the new Chance the Rapper. It ties in very nicely with TLOP, and it's easily the second best hip-hop release of the year. As I said some pages ago, Chance's Coloring Book is to The Life of Pablo what Pusha T's My Name is My Name was to Yeezus. A similar vibe unites them, and it's definitely intentional.)
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|