View Single Post
Old 07.08.2014, 06:13 PM   #5261
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
WRONG SPORT

the correct surprises are:

netherlands 5 spain 1

germany 4 portugal 0

costa rica 1 italy 0 + costa rica 3 uruguay 1 = costa rica wins group = alternate reality

and yes now germany 7 brazil 1 insanity

given that record i think in the end it deserves to be a netherlands-germany final but we'll have to wait till tomorrow to know

Yes I understand that, I was placing this Germany win in a bigger sports context for 2014.. Its not every year that all the major sports have such historic blowouts against world-class teams. Denver Broncos were favorites. Miami Heat were in their fourth consecutive Finals appearance. Serena and Venus BOTH get humiliated in the same tennis tournament.. Recently the NHL LA Kings won Game 7s ON THE ROAD IN THREE CONSECUTIVE PLAYOFF SERIES.. Brazil hadn't lost IN BRAZIL since 1975.. that is big. I will always remember 2014 as the sports year where #GodIsPissed

How pissed you say? Denver Broncos had gave up a turnover that cost them the game ON THE FIRST PLAY of the game! Dwyane Wade went into the Finals shooting 55% and finished shooting 39%! LA Kings were down 3-0 against the San Jose Sharks, then were down 3-2 against both the Anaheim Ducks AND the Chicago Blackhawks USA, Chile, and Colombia ALL missed potential game winning-or-tying goals that posted meanwhile Germany hits the post on its SEVENTH fucking goal and it goes IN??????

This is Bizarro World of Sport that is for sure

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|