View Single Post
Old 01.08.2009, 03:32 PM   #211
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by davenotdead
my point is that AC has been growing by way of fantastic music... hype has been at a fever pitch with last year's live shows, as fans eagerly awaited to hear the live songs be put through the studio process, and like many predicted, they made their best album at the best possible time. they sold as many vinyl of the new album in 1 week, as their last album sold altogether. and most kids don't have record players.

I agree man, and all praise be to their talents and skillz, but I was just trying to clarify "popular" when used in the context of Animal Collective