Thread: Spice Girls
View Single Post
Old 09.07.2007, 03:39 AM   #98
Washing Machine
expwy. to yr skull

Washing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumb's Crunchy Delights
Haha. Bet those last two get the party jumping.

I dunno Glass has his Party-Down moments, and Shostakovich's Leningrad works as great exit music.

In answer to Sarramkrop I certainly dont think they invented anything, but if you were young at the time they sure did provide a really great soundtrack to a few years when it was a exciting time to be a kid. How many young kids had something like the spice girls? It was culturally important for us. And they did have some great tunes, how many manufactured pop bands before or since have created anything as catchy as Viva Forever, Stop and Too Much?

In answer to Glice. Singing is probebly not as difficult mentally as playing an instrument (unless we are talking Opera, which is painfully difficult anyone ever look at a Wagner vocal score?). I suppose the difference is that almost anyone can play an instrument if they really practice hard, but its not that simple with the voice you either have it or you don't. Most of us including me dont. Which sucks because im a pretty good songwriter and I need a real singer to actually sing my songs as I play.