Thread: Spice Girls
View Single Post
Old 08.28.2007, 09:36 AM   #92
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by k-krack
To be honest, I was a 90s kid, and I didn't like the Spice Girls... at all. I was listening to KISS [which is, hilariously, just as big a marketting piece of shit as the Spice Girls] ..

that is a load of shit. KISS were 4 ugly dudes who created their personas and worked their asses off touring and playing gigs for years before they made it big. They paid their fucking DUES man, and have earned everything they got. they wrote their own songs, designed ther own outfits, shoved their music down america's throats.

KISS is NOTHING like the pre-fabricated spice girls, 5 chicks answering an A&R guys ad in a peper looking for chicks that can sing.

KISS