View Single Post
Old 03.31.2016, 10:40 AM   #105
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
I heard the other day that a proper Man of Steel 2 IS actually still in the plans for the DCEU. But what's it going to be about? They've taken all these Superman characters and turned them into Batman/Superman/Wonder Woman/JL characters.

If I'd been in charge, I would have pulled a Dark Knight, and made a solid character driven sequel to man of steel that featured the most iconic villain (Luthor), setting things up for a third installment that dealt with the big muscle bound baddy (Doomsday). Seriously, if they'd followed Doomsday's canon story, they could have made an entire movie out of his journey to earth and the destruction he wreaks once he's there.

I say fuck Justice League movies. Make a movie of every major character, and let them exist on their own or in a shared multiverse, and worry about a crossover later, if the opportunity presents itself and looks doable.

I am looking forward to the Flash movie. I'm also excited about Green Lantern CORPS (which should really be where Doomsday is introduced, but whatever), and of course Wonder Woman. To me, they're making a mistake by including Cyborg. Who cares about Cyborg? Nobody. It's just a plot mechanism to get Apokalips technology and Darkseid references into the mix. But I barely know who Cyborg is.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|