View Single Post
Old 11.28.2011, 11:32 AM   #15
greenlight
invito al cielo

greenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by stu666
I look forward to hearing yr recording Rich! I think the guy on the merch desk was probably Paul LaBrecque from Sunburned/Head of Wantastiquet. What Mirror/Dash cd did you get?

Good to hear you enjoyed the set.

yo Stu! nice to see you again. uhmmm, wanted to pm you on fb, because last time you send me a link to that last L.R. release, well i found your link bit late and i could not dl it, or maybe it was megaupload problem. is it still alive? i would really like to hear it. cheers.

oh, could be him.

and it is I Can't Be Bought. they had Samara's stuff, Tall First Stuff, Thurston Stuff (not much, 2 or 3 titles, everything you have anyway), I've seen some Geene Moore/Thurston Moore and someone else (?) release. some free jazz they've done (i really wanted to get that one, but i spent 30 already for cd and DT vinyl + extra tick. and drinks for that nice chick i managed bring with me to accompanied me so....sometime later i suppose ) oh yeah and DT tshirts, or was it DT tshirts, i think so, g i am not sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvdWee
The Carl you are referring to is Carlos van Hijfte, from Holland actually, not Belgium. His daugther is playing with Thurston and Kim's daughter on the Murray Street cover.

g, of course, you're right, i'm sorry, i know he is from Holland. why did i said Belgium. sorry. probably because guy from SHOTM told me he lives in Belgium now for 5 years.

greenlight is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|