View Single Post
Old 10.06.2008, 02:33 PM   #5
EMMAh
invito al cielo

EMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmku
That's what you did? I'm talking past tense.

I just realized that haha, that's why I came back in here.

THIS weekend I hung out in parks, and some one's basement. We went to see another friend and get fucked over when we missed the last bus home. This taxi company was an asshole and never sent a cab for us, but we eventually waved down some other cab.

I got up Sunday morning just wanting to go home, so I called my mom but her cell was off. So I called my dad and he came and got me. While I was waiting for him some weird old guy kept asking me if I was okay and saying that he saw my picture in the paper haha. He left when my dad showed up, and then low and behold my mom calls me right then! I bitched at her and told her to keep her phone on so I can cal her (she was already in town)

EMMAh is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|