View Single Post
Old 02.19.2008, 08:29 AM   #33
Kina
children of satan

Kina kicks all y'all's assesKina kicks all y'all's assesKina kicks all y'all's assesKina kicks all y'all's assesKina kicks all y'all's assesKina kicks all y'all's assesKina kicks all y'all's assesKina kicks all y'all's assesKina kicks all y'all's assesKina kicks all y'all's assesKina kicks all y'all's asses
Hey Sonicl, yeah the show was great!!! I was totally impressed with how they sounded live and I also really liked the creative way they staged the show, the lighting was done in a very cool art installation kinda way which really worked in that venue and ofcourse I appreciated that Thurston did a whole lot of jumping and Kim danced heaps during some songs which was awesome too. I did notice people in the audience seemed to get bored towards the end of the concert though, and some left before the first encore, I'm not sure why, I didn't find it boring, I wanted them to keep going but after the second encore Thurston said "Goodnight and see you next time" or something to that effect and the lights came on

The Scientists were good but there was something wrong on the audio side of things I think, they seemed to be too loud or not clear enough or something. But apart from that technical side of things they were great and I was very impressed, although I didn't see them start as we arrived too late for that which is a shame.
Kina is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|