View Single Post
Old 02.29.2016, 03:54 PM   #26
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
There is no stronger reason for gathering as much wealth and power as you can than to hide your sicknesses and vice.

It all sounds like ridiculous claims until they are verified years later. No one believed that the Director of the CIA was a cross-dressing homosexual who used his powers to attack homosexuals and anyone he saw as "fringe" until the truth came out.

No one wanted to believe that the rumours that Reagan was a puppet suffering from Alzheimer's with a drugged-up pill-popping wife who claimed to fight a war on drugs by Just Saying No, until years later when people admitted it all.

No one wanted to believe that JFK was a philanderer who could have given a flying fuck about his own wife and kids, until the years pass and the truth wormed it's way out, with him and his fucking brother tag-teaming various starlets and whores brought into the white house by Secret Service people....