View Single Post
Old 09.10.2009, 05:20 PM   #22034
Satan
invito al cielo

Satan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by automatic bzooty
so, i'm going to the "alternative" high school for a trimester. it's a little bit ghetto. just a little bit... like the least ghetto a school can be while still qualifying for ghettodom.

in one of my classes, we were playing like... "guess the landmark!" or whatever. the teacher held up a photo of the sphinx and pyramids, and this kid goes "YO I KNOW THAT SHIT, THAT SHIT'S IN SPAIN."

also, apparently: egypt is an island and it's kinda by, like, australia, london is it's own country, there ain't no fuckin' country called uzbekistan, and england is not part of the united kingdom, because the united kingdom doesn't even exist. the "new kingdom" does. oh, and purple drank is like a smoothie; you can just go into places, sit down, and order it ... if you're gangsta enough.

also also, this girl sez to me, "you look like you on morphine!"

i need to start writing this shit down as it comes out of peoples' mouths.

hahahaha fucking rad
reminds me of the good ol days....they kicked me outta the regular school and sent me to one of those

ghetto school >>>>> regular school