View Single Post
Old 04.15.2017, 01:35 PM   #201
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by latorami
I know that literally everyone online is talking about this but the new Kendrick is so fucking good. Not better than TPaB tho.

plus the cover is terrible

If I gotta slap a pussy-ass ni**a, I'ma make it look sexy
If I gotta go hard on a bitch, I'ma make it look sexy
I pull up, hop out, air out, made it look sexy
They won't take me out my element, Nah, take me out my element

It's as close to being better than TPAB as anyone could possibly expect. The songs are so immediate, so catchy. Damn. "DNA." ... what a way to start an album! That shit goes so fucking hard it's insane!!

He's just knocking it out of the park time and time again. With the exception of untitled unmastered. Which really isn't an "album," he's had nothing but near-perfect records.

This one feels a bit to me like the Yeezus to his MBDTF. Yeah everything comes back to Kanye for me, but that's it. DAMN. is a great fucking album.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|