View Single Post
Old 01.25.2017, 01:45 PM   #49
PLips
Banned

PLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's asses
Fine asshole. I'm going fucking corner the Market on every Existing Surround Sound Audio DVD on the Market and your shitty as fucking Thurston;Bjork quasi;album is going to be a laughing stock that you are openly going to shit on yourself because it is a sonic diarrhuiretic and you are all constipated from consuming copius amounts of pretensce.

As for me... I just won "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire!" Regis and Kathy Lee just announced it on their show this morning.

Enjoy your sour grapes metrosexuals! I'm sipping on a divine bottle of Baco Noir right now.

Dean Martin Flicks his lit cigarette on you from the stage and says "why don't you paint me a picture on the way out, it'll last longer!"
PLips is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|