View Single Post
Old 09.05.2013, 07:09 PM   #219
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death
I filmed it on the number 15 on its way to Regent Street but chopped the video so much the journey ends just round the corner from Tower Bridge. I also used a tripod and stuck it between my legs on the top deck but it was impossible to keep the camera totally still.

Ah. I wondered about Tower Bridge for the second bit, and as soon as I'd posted Farringdon I thought, "but why would he be on a bus around Farringdon?" But yeah, loved it. It'd be great to see a film of the whole city done like that, cut up and rejigged. And while it's the cliche of all cliches, I do honestly think London, especially East London, looks at its best, its truest, in the rain. Less Waterloo sunsets, more evening drizzle in Canning Town.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|