View Single Post
Old 03.01.2016, 11:48 PM   #94
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper_green
that is what I wasn't implying. just a simple misunderstanding.

I quoted you on that because you got what was saying. doesn't both tie into each?

maybe yr looking at it more complicated than I. we have no proof that an actual rape took place. where is the proof? you've sided on her side because she is a female claiming rape because she is a female and because others have disproved her claims just because she is a female who might be lying because she is a female just to proof that she is a female telling the truth because she is a female who might be telling the truth.

IT MAKES NO FUCKING SENSE!!
I HAVEN'T TAKEN ANYONE'S SIDE BUT TO AUTOMATICALLY DISMISS THE ACCUSATIONS IS TO SIDE WITH THE ACCUSED.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|