Thread: Merzbow
View Single Post
Old 12.13.2019, 06:11 PM   #71
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
Was she listening at loud or extreme volumes, or just regular volume?

I enjoy some Merzbow releases at lower volume, others I like to turn it up.

I never gave it much thought before, but just this week I was listening to the I Hate Music podcast: Daniel Menche where Daniel tells of going to Japan for a tour and staying with Masami Akita in his apartment. Menche explains how all the apartments are tiny and Masami Akita had a very average tape player with crappy speakers and this is how he listened to noise......and was very happy doing so. Menche noted Masami‘s tape player was in his kitchen and they would sit at the table and listen to Japanese noise tapes. Daniel contrasted that to how in America and other parts of the world so much emphasis is placed on expensive audio equipment, and what kind of speakers you have.

Do you recall which Merzbow your girlfriend was listening to?

Is that podcast anything to do with the I Hate Music message board?
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|