View Single Post
Old 04.10.2012, 02:49 PM   #3
malice
empty page

malice kicks all y'all's assesmalice kicks all y'all's assesmalice kicks all y'all's assesmalice kicks all y'all's assesmalice kicks all y'all's assesmalice kicks all y'all's assesmalice kicks all y'all's assesmalice kicks all y'all's assesmalice kicks all y'all's assesmalice kicks all y'all's assesmalice kicks all y'all's asses
It's kinda weird no one from Buenos Aires posted a comment about Thurston's show last night. I might as well do it and get it over with. The venue was pretty crowded, a lot of people were waiting for Kurt Vile, who opened for Thurston. I didn't know them and I gotta say it had been a while since I'd seen so much hair on a stage in one night! Their show was pretty cool and much louder than I expected. Tonight Thurston will be the opening act for Kurt. Thurston's show was infinitely better than I had anticipated, seeing as he's touring in support of Demolished Thoughts. I thought the gig would be quieter but I guess after all these years I should have known better.
The setlist was really great. These are the songs he played, in random order cause I wasn't fortunate enough to grab the scribbled setlist and my short term memory is lousy.
Orchard Street
Never Day
Amigo (Fri/End)
In Silver Rain
Mina Loy
Groovy and Linda
It's Only Rock and Roll (But I Like It)
Circulation
Blood Never Lies
Ono Soul
Cindy (Rotten Tanx) (introduced as a song by The Beatles)
Pretty Bad
See-Through Playmate
malice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|