View Single Post
Old 05.01.2016, 02:18 PM   #65
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Been listening to Purple Rain, 1999 and Parade today.

I think "I Would Die 4 U" might be my all time favorite Prince song.

The night after Prince died, Spike Lee organized a "block party" in Brooklyn to celebrate the man's music. Some CNN reporter on the scene called that hit song "I'll Die For You". Earlier that day, Wolf Blitzer called Prince's hugest hit "Purple Haze". Multiply that for the whole amount of news they report on and, potentially, in the worst case scenario, every goddamn thing they say could be incorrect. And, relatively speaking, CNN (well, CNN International, which is the one I watch) is one of the less fucked-up major networks there is!

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|