View Single Post
Old 01.29.2016, 12:08 PM   #178
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by louder
Thug drops a hot song every now and then, but his lack of quality control is the reason I can't be bothered to keep up anymore.

Yeah. I was super stoked about his studio debut (you remember that? When we were excited about that wank?) but the first sign of trouble was when he wanted to take a shit on Wayne by calling it The Carter 6. I was like, what the fuck? There's no rapper Thug is more indebted to than Wayne at his schizophrenic, scatological peak! Then he calls it "Barter 6" (which means... nothing) and pisses out rainbows on the cover. He got so much attention for that stunt, that nobody noticed how dismally terrible the album was!

Now Pitchfork sucks on his dick so hard it's insufferable. Acting like he's the Salvador Dali of hip-hop. He's just another one of Birdman's bitches, and he's getting no love from me.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|