View Single Post
Old 07.17.2009, 06:59 PM   #180
slothropian
empty page

slothropian has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bravewayne
I was disappointed with the Dallas show, but I admit I wasn't quite sure what to expect. I have loved this band since Experimental Jet Set, but have yet to see them in concert until Wednesday night.
Sure, they sounded great. But the audience was lackluster -- hardly any dancing. Also, they only played a handful of non-Eternal songs. I like Eternal, but I would really have liked to hear some stuff off Washing Machine, A Thousand Leaves or Rather Ripped. They didn't even play Teenage Riot! Is it rude of me to expect better treatment from my favorite band? I mean ... we do fork over the cash for albums, tickets, memorabilia, and I drove four hours to get to this show. Please, someone, make me feel better!
Oh, and I should note that I will be going to see them again Saturday night in Kansas City. The show was still amazing, and the band is the best. But I am not as excited because I know 95 percent of the show will be from the Eternal.

It was my first time seeing them too, and I absolutely loved it.

You should have known going in they were going to play a lot of The Eternal. That's what the tour is called, for Christ's sake.

And the songs they did play that were pre-Eternal are incredible songs by their own merit, made even better by the live performance of each.

Your complaints are stupid.
slothropian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|