View Single Post
Old 07.02.2009, 12:29 PM   #73
k-krack
invito al cielo

k-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's asses
I felt a little bit ripped off by this show (at least until the encore).
She Is Not Alone blew my fucking mind, the first few Eternal tracks were all, "FUCK YEAH!" until it set in that they were not doing anything else.
I paid $60, we had literally front row center seats to see Sonic Youth, and I have seen them before, so I expected a heavy amount of new material, but.. this was too much.

The encore (Tom Violence!!! The Sprawl!!! DV69!!!) was insanity, looking at Sonic Youth not even five feet in front of me, but after hearing 11 new songs that I don't know all the words to, that I paid 60 dollars for... kind of disappointing. I know seeing SY on an album tour means you're going to see a lot of the album... but what we got was not SY, it was The Eternal.

Danny is a C.H.U.D.
k-krack is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|