View Single Post
Old 06.25.2010, 11:08 AM   #35916
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Thanks dude! Will check out..

Yeah, I seem to like the dubstep you reccomend, what is "wonky"? Is it just another name for dubstep, or is it a specific kind? My thing is, I don't really get into electronic music with vocals; sometimes it can be good, but it needs to be processed a lot -- I mean, anything in the right hands can be good, or be bad I guess, but I usually listen to electronic music to get AWAY from vocals.

I guess I'm more into the acid-y synths kinda sound, and complex rhythms, but at the same time, I'm kinda bored with IDM... so, rhythms that are complex without being too ridiculous. and, of course, good melodies help.

I've been getting into some of that minimal techno stuff lately... not Raster Norton stuff, I've already got my fill of that.. I'm talking The Field, Alex Smoke, Plastikman, etc. Really love that shit..

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|