View Single Post
Old 07.06.2014, 09:56 AM   #89
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by guest

ripatti /teeth - ripatti 04 [ripatti]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrsI8obYu8Y
everything released on ripatti thus far has been totally mental and yet again positions him a really long way ahead of everyone else, save perhaps ae, but this one pushes him forward even further. takes on a heavier element of jungle and makes it even more frenetic by melding it with footwork akin to the way that rashad was doing on double cup. but this is way more intense, more complex, just more advanced than anything else out really.

Fucking right.

Every volume is better than the last. I knew this imprint/project was going to be good, but I didn't realize it was going to be, like, ... well, imagine how mainstream America felt when they heard OK Computer. Just eons beyond anything else on the radio right? Well the collected Rippati releases are like that, only they're eons beyond just about any genre, and make Radiohead sound about as daring as the Old 97s.

Vladislav Delay, bitches. Ripatti03 is my favorite I think. I very much look forward to a compilation or long-play collection of these brilliant fucking songs.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|