View Single Post
Old 06.13.2006, 10:16 AM   #116
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toilet & Bowels
i'm going to hazard a guess that i own more fushitsusha records than anyone here, although i doubt anyone is envious of that...

i'm also envious of that!! in fact, i haven't downloaded any fushit albums since i want to get the ones that are in print and then download and burn everything that's not...might do it the other way around if i have enough disc space and when i get more cd-rs.

the new charalambides, a vintage burden, is very fucking awesome. i definitely like what i heard; tom and christina carter solo are pretty cool also (those i heard before charalam).

as for acid mothers temple, i say start with univers zen ou de zero a zero and then go from there. some albums are more quiet (minstrel in the galaxy) or louder/heavier (pretty much everything done as the cosmic inferno).

i'll give some insight on others later on when i have more time.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|