View Single Post
Old 03.07.2014, 11:49 AM   #82
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
"god-botherer"

hahaha.. I ain't never bothered nobody about it, just share who I am, funny y'all are always free to share who y'all are, but if I share who I am I get attacked.

as to my comments about marraige, they're not influenced by my religion at all, in fact, my religion has very specific views internally on religion exclusively for Orthodox Christians which aren't expected of anyone else, so why would I even bother pushing those views on y'all?

Further, sonicgail is MY FRIEND, and the comments I posted were very specific. Y'all are throwing around congratulatory high-fives and Oprah "you go girls" without also really being her friend and supporting the reality that divorce isn't magic. its not suddenly going to make everything better, or easier, and its not going to make the work of raising children go away, it just changes the equation. the math is still there. the work is still there.

I'm not going to drag out her private business all across the forum, just explaining myself since I seem to have been competely misunderstood, as always. I ain't got beef with sonicgail, I ain't hating on her, I ain't even suggesting she should have stayed in that relationship, after all, she proved my point more than anything in trying her best for 17 years. More than most people...

Its the TRYING part I'm concerned with. Raising a family takes effort, it takes TRYING your best, even when things fail. My comments then are not to discourage her, but rather to be REALISTIC, there is still A LOT of work for her to do, and I hope and pray that this "breath of fresh air" reinvigorates her energy to step up and continue to be the heroic mom she already is. ALL moms are heroic, especially those who are trying their best.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|