View Single Post
Old 06.05.2011, 04:18 AM   #87
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinnikpasswordforgetter
well noone does, they just want to convince us all they do. and my whole entire point is a rejection on the idea that culture should be for enjoyment. that enjoyment should be the holy mantra guiding and ultimate justification for everything we do, ever. it's masochistic, it's the enforcement of depression. you're sitting there posing as if there is anyone telling you not to enjoy. there isn't.

if you disagree there's more than enough bilge produced under that ideology for you to get through over your entire life. you can shout out to the world how much you enjoy it, i'll be sitting here fuming because my life doesn't have any meaning, like jonathon found out.
Hahahahahaha!! NOBODY enjoys what they do! Enjoying cultural artefacts is....wait....THE ENFORCEMENT OF DEPRESSION!! WHOHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
Please continue airing your pompous gibberish on this thread. It's culturally entertaining.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|