View Single Post
Old 08.05.2008, 06:31 PM   #73
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toilet & Bowels
that's a shame, usually they are fantastic live. i've seen them be crap too, but it was the venue's fault, not their's.

nate young had some trouble with his rig that got sorted out halfway through, but overall, i was waiting to be blown away but it never happened.

it wasn't that bad, i was speaking in accordance to my expectations, which were quite high, i should've just gone there without expecting much. it was pretty laid back, actually.

mike connelly is cool as hell though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acousticrock87
But that's like saying anyone can play like Yo-Yo Ma if they practiced. It may be true, but it still means he's good. And not many people do.

no, because there's other aspects to being good, one of the major ones being "feel" and malmsteen communicates nothing with his precise playing, whether other technically-proficient players might bring their own flavour while being impeccable at the same time.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|