View Single Post
Old 11.22.2021, 01:18 PM   #13
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
Dude. Like, dude. Who comes up with a "favorite EPs" thread. It's a silly idea. Also, you completely dodged the flame war we were gonna have about what constitutes an EP. Length? Classic full-lengths by the Stones (and yeah, OK, the bloody Beatles) to the Ramones to No Age clock in at under half an hour. Number of tracks? Plenty of albums have just one (before the CD came along, they had to split it, but it was still one — Ornette's Free Jazz immediately springs to mind). Format? The 10 and 7 inchers are mostly associated with EPs and singles, respectively, but mess with the rpms and baby, you got a stew — I mean an album going.

Arrested Development references are always appreciated.
Anyway yeah the idea just came to me. It’s crazy. Also I totally asked about the thing you said I should ask about, no clue what you’re taking about. What “edit” function? Nope it was always there and you missed it because you’re silly.

Anyway this is a blood feud but not really. Cheers
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|