View Single Post
Old 03.05.2016, 04:35 PM   #1016
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper_green
dude's flow is soo precise and polyrhythmic. gives me chills all over my head.

Kendrick could rap to a track of a drum set falling down stars.

oh, and the jazzy touches are more than nice.

Yeah, there have been a lot of "best rappers alive" in the past decade. According to those rappers, of course. But unlike Lil Wayne and Thug and whoever the hell else, Kendrick Lamar is, very clearly, the most technically proficient rapper around. Wayne may have been the biggest for a while, event the most interesting... maybe the others were too. But with Kendrick it's like... damn man. Dude's the Coltrane of flow. I like Kanye's music more, but Kendrick Lamar is without parallel in terms of skill. How the hell did he get so good?

Honestly. Remember way back when Eminem's flow seemed ungodly? Nothing Em has done can touch Kendrick on his off days. Seeing him live was electrifying, and he only had one album of material out at the time.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|