View Single Post
Old 03.28.2009, 06:19 AM   #33
Moshe
Super Moderator

Moshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's asses
Saturday, 28 March 2009

kool things

now that the zine is out and getting good response, i thought it would be good that you also know about other cool stuff and info available on the artists who collaborated on it.

michael morley just opened an exhibition with new work in dunedin. congratulations michael! yesterday he wrote me the following: "It is a crazy weekend here in Port Chalmers, we are hosting an experimental music festival "Lines of Flight", a whole bunch of friends from around NZ all converging on our sleepy little port town to play at a local pub for three days and nights, The Dead C play tonight." wow, wish i were there!

alivia zivich told me that she and nate young are working on new editions, soon available from their website. thurston always offers new stuff on his ecstatic peace site, among others a new t-shirt by dennis tyfus, who, like zeloot, and maya miller has a cool site about his work. check out chris habib's for info on his activities. then there's a site that offers the last copies of editions by cameron jamie, and for more info about john miller, richard kern or tony oursler, and news about their exhibitions visit their websites.

Posted by sensational fix at 08:54

Moshe is online now   |QUOTE AND REPLY|