Thread: Sarah Palin
View Single Post
Old 09.04.2008, 01:28 PM   #118
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

SpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's asses
Any criticism of Palin is sexist. You can't criticize her for having no foreign policy experience or for being a shit mother because she's encouraging her daughter to marry some dumbass boyfriend that knocked her up based on religious values of "having to marry" the father. That's sexist. So fucking lame.

I don't think it reflects badly on her that her daughter is a drunk slut. Kids will be stupid kids. It does reflect bad on her that she's encouraging her daughter to marry Levi, and that she's anti-condom and guess what? Her daughter got preggers because of it.

If my daughter got knocked up by a jerk and wanted to keep the baby, I'd let her know I completely support her, but encourage her to wait on marriage and really consider if she wanted to marry a guy who is just a fucking redneck who likes to fucking chill and fucking shoot shit and doesn't want kids.
SpectralJulianIsNotDead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|