View Single Post
Old 09.20.2019, 10:33 PM   #184
Antagon
invito al cielo

Antagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's asses
New York was great. Got to squeeze every bit of enjoyment I was striving for into one tight week. Went to 5 different record stores and found some nice stuff. They were playing Bad Moon Rising when I went down the stairs at Generation Records and then ventured into Joy Division's closer. And I got to talk to a guy at Downtown Music Gallery who's good friends with Weasel Walter. What's not to love?

And I justed closed out my latest 90s party. The mood was amazing. Primordial Undermind had a great performance and I got to see A Thousand Threads again. He seemed somewhat chipper. But damn, I feel spent now. Tired as fuck and my voice dropped a few octaves and I'm already kind of a baritone. But I'll sleep well now, I know.

Antagon is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|