View Single Post
Old 09.19.2019, 05:43 AM   #182
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
It’s all I’ve been about lately...but Street Fighter 3. Man...I’ve connected to so many people through this game. Just about everyone in the scene knows of Chicago’s arcade to play SF3. Me and my friend(who now lives in San Antonio)put that shit on the map. We’ve had visitors from the UK, NYC, LA, TX...well people around the US in general to get games for 3s. Most of them weren’t solely there but reached out to our group since we’ve created a bit of noise with our crowd. Every Friday at the arcade we have a meetup and there used to be like 3-5 on average, over 5 on a good night. Now there’s over 10 people playing every Friday. And a lot of people have really gotten better too! Anyway...just makes me feel accomplished in some odd way. I know this wasn’t all me, but I discovered the bar, and just started going there and told the SF3 heads about it. Met random people there who play and just slowly gathered more people. I did a lot of the footwork of getting people together while my buddy handled the formal organization of it. But yeah...it’s a bit tough right now. Starting completely fresh and having a hard time since the breakup, getting robbed, getting a kidney stone.....SF3 is the only thing keeping me sane right now....
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|