View Single Post
Old 06.05.2006, 03:15 AM   #108
Bertrand
expwy. to yr skull

Bertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnywinternoshow
http://www.worldcup365.com/story/0,1...263235,00.html

worldcup365.com is a pretty good site for news etc if you can stand it's heavy concentration on england

Thanks for the link.

Do you have any tactical plans, guys? I mean, have you already selected 2 players you'll transfer, on what basis, have you left yourself the possibility of picking up a new player from a nation already represented in your team? Are you shaking thinking about it?

I definetely selected Essien, hoping he'd be the best Ghana player, being everywhere to be seen - but I doubted (til the African team result mentioned not so long ago) Ghana would play more than three matches - so that I'd remove him by the end of the tournament, with either Trabelsi (Tunisia) or Magnin (Switzerland - he was a nightmare for France last time two teams met).

Malouda's a great pick for your team, Atari.

World Cups & injured players... Every nation seems to point out the fact that one of their most talented players ain't up to his reputation, due to the weariness of repeated games (Vieira, Zidane) or injuries (Totti, Rooney, Ballack)...
Bertrand is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|