View Single Post
Old 10.30.2006, 12:38 PM   #31
Washing Machine
expwy. to yr skull

Washing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's asses
Guy from Coheed and Cambria? LOL! Whatever you think of the music the guy has a pretty amazing voice. A lot of you are naming singers that sing music you don't like, not singers with bad voices. I can't stand Celine Dion's music but I wouldn't say shes a bad singer. Thats the sad thing about 'Pop' music - very talented singers making very boring music.

Singers I dont like: Chris Martin, Jamilia, Roger Waters (the guy is a genius but he can't sing to save his life), Roger Doltery, Robert Plant, Brian Wilson (circa 2000 +), Tom Jones (with a passion), The guy from Keane, The guy from the Arctic Monkeys, Ringo Starr, Bob Dylan (again based on voice not music), Cat Stevens etc