View Single Post
Old 12.21.2012, 12:58 AM   #11
hirsute_biped
the end of the ugly

hirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asses
I bought these on the same day I found Walls Have Ears, kind of had a SONIC FREAK OUT that day! However, I'm not sure if I'm glad I got them. I keep going back and forth on whether I should try to sell them or not. The posters are cool, though I wouldn't hang them, and the tracklists are a weird grab-bag. If I had not just found Walls Have Ears and gone into a highly specialized record-collector-specific holy-grail-finding euphoric state, I probably would have passed these up, thinking "Mp3 to vinyl, meh..."

I also got The Beatles White Unplugged Album (aka Esher Demos, aka Kinfauns) that day, which is a holy grail of a different sort. No money left that month, but lots of endorphins.
hirsute_biped is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|