Thread: Low-"C'mon"
View Single Post
Old 10.09.2011, 02:12 PM   #66
hipster_bebop_junkie
100%

hipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asses
Nice, thanks. There's also a Low session from 2007 at daytrotter. The most awesome things start to appear the moment i become torrent impaired, and there is a recording of Low's recent session at KCRW's Morning Becomes Eclectic, captured by Nibbler, currently available at dimeadozen, and also a DVD of their show at Primavera Festival in Spain a few months back. Two more new recordings have been uploaded to live music archive, too.

"A Song Of Praise" with participation by Alan Sparhawk will be premiered online in November. Here is a link to the teaser:
http://www.vimeo.com/29149507

Jeroen van der Poel, the filmmaker, also has plans to do "something special" with Low when they visit The Netherlands in November. Konkurrent would be involved, but it all is only tentative at the moment since he doesn't have an official reply from the band yet. I wish i'd knew how to actually contact someone (or help him to) who might have the means to get things moving...
hipster_bebop_junkie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|