View Single Post
Old 11.28.2013, 06:53 AM   #37448
pony
the end of the ugly

pony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's asses
I am in a drama themed advanced speaking/writing class at uni. over the last few weeks we had to prepare a few scenes from a play and today all groups had to present their scenes. I was very nervous but at the end of the class we got feedback from the teacher and the only negative thing she said to us that she thought our scenery (we drew an office setting and a train station on whiteboards) was too cartoony (the class thought it was awesome, though. considering we only had 5 minutes to draw it on there i thought it was pretty awesome as well!!).
when the rest of the class gave us feedback they said that if this class was a prom we would have won prom queen
so proud of my group!! and I am so happy we got the good/funny scenes and we got to make people laugh

oh, and we played scenes from the play "Einstein's Gift"
I was Clara, Fritz Haber's wife
pony is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|