View Single Post
Old 01.22.2007, 06:44 PM   #21
voided
bad moon rising

voided kicks all y'all's assesvoided kicks all y'all's assesvoided kicks all y'all's assesvoided kicks all y'all's assesvoided kicks all y'all's assesvoided kicks all y'all's assesvoided kicks all y'all's assesvoided kicks all y'all's assesvoided kicks all y'all's assesvoided kicks all y'all's assesvoided kicks all y'all's asses
i think some times the collabs can leave me wanting a little more.. (Brotzmann/ Hano/ Haino comes to mind)
-Affection psf 23 is a really nice solo guitar record
-Nijjiumu era of sad wings PSF 31 is a tripped out strange atmospheric release nanjo of highrise plays bass on this i seem to recall
-Knead 1st PSF 128 fantastic disc with the ruins.. amazing upbeat combative disc
-SANHEDOLIN manjo icchiwa muko duo with Yoshida of ruins on drums that works equally well

any of the Fushitsusha discs should clue you into what they do which is mind melt.

I'm partial to the Haino+ Sitaar Tah! 2x CD and Revealed to none double CD for Hurdy Gurdy and air synth because my label released them.. but the Sitaar Tah! did get a really strong review in WIRE and i think sounds nothing like anything else in his back catalog

for more whoring i have a few Haino titles in distro at
http://www.archivecd.com/shop.htm his recent PSF solo guitar disc, recent collab with KK NUll, and collab with Yoshida on Tzadik
www.archivecd.com
voided is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|